- One on One training with our Master Lash Instructor Rima J. Speaks
- Complete kit for your first 25 clients
- Mannequin Head
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- 10% Student Discount for 6 months on all Lash Primp Products
- 15% off one of our refresher or advanced training courses upon completion
- Exclusive online training group and peer support
- Ongoing mentorship with your instructor
To register for our classroom courses, a minimum deposit of $250 is required to reserve your seat. Once your registration is complete, a welcome packet is mailed with full details on how to prepare for your upcoming training. Your welcome package is sent no later than seven days before your scheduled training date. The remaining balance is due the day of class.
Lash Primp does not require a license to take any of our courses. However, we do recommend checking with your particular state for any state board regulations. State regulations and guidelines vary. Some states may require an Esthetician or Cosmetologist license for a professional to practice lashes in an establishment.
Course Refund Policy:
When you register for a course with Lash Primp, a reservation will be held in your name for that date & time and is unavailable to other students. All sessions are planned in detail to accommodate you. To cover the cost of modifying these arrangements, the following fees apply:
Deposits are none refundable.
Should you need to reschedule your scheduled course, you must do so at least eight days before the scheduled date. Only one reschedule is permitted per deposit without penalty. A rescheduling fee of $250 will apply if you reschedule within seven days of your session start time.